Reverse Acting Rupture Discs
Maximum reliability at high standard operating pressure ratios
Reverse acting rupture discs are installed with the domed side of the rupture disc facing the process. In this configuration, the rupture disc offers a higher standard operating ratio and better vacuum resistance. It is more resistant, more rugged and gives a longer service life.
A higher standard operating ratio allows you to operate your system under a higher load without the risk of fatigue or premature opening of your rupture disc. Since REMBE® rupture discs have an exceptionally long service life, they minimise the risk of commercial losses caused by production downtime.
A specially developed production process using lasers guarantees that REMBE® rupture discs offer maximum reliability, precision and manufacturing repeatability.
You can find detailed information relating to our products here
- KUB® - The indestructable rupture disc
- KUB® clean - For applications with strict hygiene requirements
- KUB® V - For isolating safety valves
- KUB® F - For installation directly between flanges
- IKB® - The reverse acting rupture disc with the patented manufacturing process